Saturday, November 24, 2007

2007 Scan - November 17

Well, for the first time in three years, I don't like the look of this MRI. Overall, the tumor is still smaller than when we first started. There are even areas where you can tell that cystic portions of the tumor which were there previously are now gone - absorbed by the body. But, compared to a scan about 6 months ago, the tumor looks like its a little bit more active and maybe even a little bit bigger. We have determined to make sure that James is faithfully on his medicine and scan again in two months instead of three months. As before, I will need to find someone to help me get the scan posted on here - but I will do it as soon as possible. I'll tell you why. Recently, God has shown himself faithful (as usual) in providing for James' treatment. I just cannot believe that God would have provided for James to continue receiving this medicine if it wasn't going to work. So, I am just as anxious to post these results as I would be if they were good - because in the end we will see that God will take care of James. We covet your prayers.

No comments: