Sunday, March 09, 2008

Praises!!

The biggest one....Johannah has gone a week without a grand mal seizure and about five days without ANY seizures. She made it to school EVERY DAY this week. I am very excited. We have tried to be faithful at making sure she does not have sugar or caffeine and at least a lower amount of carbohydrates than usual. She still needs to come down more on the carbohydrates, but "the ball is rolling!" I had checked out several books from the library on epilepsy and have been doing all the research I can. They have a lot of good recommendations. So far, we have added vitamin E and a vitamin B complex to her daily regimen. I still have yet to get a good multivitamin for her that doesn't contain sugar. I also started giving her 3 Frisium at night instead of 2. I don't know what is helping - I just know that she's doing better. PRAISE THE LORD!!

James had a drop in potassium this week - but nothing that a little extra Juice Plus didn't take care of.

Mary Jo Seigel, a former patient of Dr. Burzynski treated for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, called us this last week to tell us that her son, Marc, is running in a triathlon in California in May and wants to use it to raise funds for James' treatment. Thank you Lord....and thank you Marc. Here is the triathlon: http://www.tricalifornia.com/index.cfm/Wildflower2008-main.htm My sister will be opening an account under their church to serve as a fund for James. This is such an answer to prayer!!! I have to make a flier for Marc to use, so I will post it when I'm done.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS!!

No comments: