Saturday, May 17, 2008

Jon's Graduation

One day, James asked me if I wanted to see a picture of his "pride and joy". I wasn't sure what he was going to show me, but I thought he was copying a joke that Dr. Goldman had told us once (he had a picture in his wallet of a bottle of Pride furniture polish and Joy dish soap). But, when James opened his wallet, there was a picture of his oldest brother, Jon - James' pride and joy. Jon and James have been very close and James really looks up to him (literally - he's 6'1").

Last Thursday, Jon graduated from Fairhaven Baptist Academy.
We are so proud of him.



Graduating class of 2008

Jon with Mom and Dad

Jon with James and Johannah

Jon with Joe and Josh

Jon with Grandpa and Grandma

Aunt Lisa and the kids

Jon and Aunt Lisa

Jon and Jared were born only 3 weeks apart and have been close friends ever since. Above they are together at Jon's graudation, below at Jared's graduation last year.

No comments: