Sunday, August 17, 2008

James is doing quite well

Many have asked what the results of the MRI are. Well, that's a tricky questions because we were not looking for change, but an answer to what we already knew was there. The official MRI report simply says, "No change." So, our questions will not be answered until I am able to get the disk to Houston. Of course, my own questions won't be answered until I can look at it myself.

To be honest with you, I am "dragging my feet." James is doing so well. His memory is almost back to baseline, which is such an answer to prayer because I really expected it to take most of a year. His head is healing up quite nicely and his hair is even coming back. He is really, really doing well. So, I am in no hurry. Maybe I should be.....but I just have this overwhelming desire for James to simply enjoy the rest of the summer.

But, when I get that disk and when I get it to Houston and when we see what it shows....I will certainly let you know. Then, we will ask God which direction He wants us to go. For, if God is with us, it doesn't matter where the path takes us.

Isaiah 43:16 "Thus saith the LORD, which maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters;"

No comments: