Saturday, June 21, 2008

Discharged

James was indeed discharged today - and we are glad. We are beginning to feel like we are on a cross-country hospital tour. James is feeling much better today. I could tell when he was starting to get irritated with a lot of things this morning. When he isn't feeling well, he really doesn't care. So, under these circumstances, crabby is good. His sodium is still only 130, but they felt it was safe to discharge him and just have him eat a high-sodium diet.

Loice helped us get back to the hotel, stop at the bank, and get some breakfast. She has been such a help. We are going to rest for today and hopefully get to church tomorrow.

We are at the same Extended Stay America Hotel in Horsham, PA and we are in room 218.

2 comments:

LuAnne said...

Well, I tried to call again, and the recording wanted a password...I just wanted to say Praise the Lord that he's been released!

James - quit being grumpy! =D Praying for you guys.
The DePriests

Anonymous said...

Hello Mrs. Neubauer,

I am so glad to hear of James' discharge! I hope you will be able to visit with us this Sunday. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Traci Ferguson
267-568-2007