Sunday, June 01, 2008

Prayers for our Fundraiser

I am so blessed to have such wonderful ladies working with me at the hospital (not to mention a WONDERFUL boss). Kristin has agreed to run a fundraiser for James while we are gone to New York. We are hoping to raise the money to pay for further treatment once James is finished with surgery. This will allow us - prayerfully - to stay a step ahead of the tumor that remains. Please pray that the fundraiser goes well and God provides just what we need for James' treatment. If you are not involved in the event and would like to help, the address is on the sidebar to the left.

THANKS KRISTIN, BARB, LISA, AND OTHERS THAT ARE HELPING!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leiann,
This is my first time to this page (I kept checking the cb page, my computer is slow with blogspots)...if you need ANYTHING while in the city, let me know, we are not that far (about 40 minutes by train)...we will pray for your travels & for successful surgery!!
God bless,
Kristin, Genna & Rosie's mom